Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年1月23日 星期三

A tiring afrernoon.

Today
I slept a long time again.
I woke up at 12:46 pm.
I didn't know why, but I know I was really tired.
Maybe after a whole semester busy, the feeling of strain broke up!
The soft bed really comforted me!
That's why I slept so long.

This afternoon, I came back to Amazing to help working.
Help moving heavy stuffs.
They all believed I have man power! Ha~
So Betty called me back for help.
It's good to see them again.
They're very nice and kind people.
Ron came back to help, too.
But he was at the new Amazing where we are moving forward to.
After I finished my job at old Amazing, I went to the new Amazing.
Doing the same job, I moved a lot of boxes up and down stairs with Ron.
It's really tired!
But it's OK! I could chat with Ron!

It's really happy to see him again!
But he was a little bit taller.
That's really make me angry! Ha!
I haven't grown tall any inch from my high school time!
What!Why did everyone taller than me grow tall?
It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We talked a lot about our university time.
We did the same thing -- fooling the time! ya~
He played Mah-Jong while I played computer games....
That's too bad~~
Wasted too much time!
He and I had the same feeling....
We talked a lot just like we haven't meet each other for ten years!!!

After working so hard, we went to Miss Huang's home for dinner.
Betty and Lin came with us, too.
We had a wonderful dinner!
It's cooked by Miss Huang's mother.
It was very delicious!
We ate a lot!
And everything meal was gone!!!
Amazing!
Really "amazing" !!

I had planned to watch a movie after working.
But it's too late....
After we finished our work and dinner, it's 7:30.
The schedule of the movie we wanted to see in time was 7:10 and 9:20.
We were late.
And the time at 9:20 was too late for us!
So we gave up.
We went back to the place where we parked our motorcycle.
We chatted again!
A long time passed...
It's time to go home!
We said goodbye to each other and got on our own motorcycle.
Go home!

1 則留言:

正露丸 提到...

這次都沒有flash~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

好好歐0.0那算是打工嗎??