Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年1月9日 星期三

A-MI , Goal !

Finally!
I find my recent goal!
It is to know how to write a program!
Maybe it's a little late,
but at least,
I won't live a life with no purpose!

I have wasted too much time the days I have lived before.
I have wasted too much time thinking how to win her heart,but always in vain.
I have wasted too much time confusing myself.
I have wasted too much time playing computer games.

But now!
It's must be different!
I should be brave and full of enthusiasm!
I should be optimistic rather than being pessimistic!
I should make good use of time!

There are still about five days from my termianl examination.
I have to study hard on my examination!
After that,
the winter vacation is coming!
And I can start preparing my first university new year!

I make up my mind to do a thing in this Chinese New Year--
-- learning how to write a nice program!!!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

>口< 埃唷~~~~~win her "心"

麥阿捏啦!!!!!說唄說唄~~~~~

阿咪的英文很好懂喔!!!!!!!(囧)

陽光街街神 提到...

......
我的重點不是那個吧...