Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年11月16日 星期日

Bad feeling...

Z: Hey!What's up?
M: I am sorry...

Z: ??
M: I have to give you up !

Z: Why?? Have I done anything wrong with you?
M: Nope.... I just...just...(tears dropping)

Z: Take it easy! Slow down~and you'll find out that the world is beautiful and kind!
M: NOOOOOOOOOOO~it's not easy. It's too difficult for me to understand.
And hard to figure it out....

M: I have to sing..."Goodbye my love~my lover~Gooood~ bye"
I really think that I can do it well...but...
Maybe I just ignore it for a long time...

Z: Can't...can't you consider it seriously over and over again?

M: I'd like to...but sorry.
See you...
Maybe a year later, we will meet each other again.
...
...
Bye.

Z: All right.....
May God be with you, and ...


Wish you be happier without me.

Bye.C

-----------------------------------------------

沒有留言: