Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年4月7日 星期一

Western Songs Competition

This is my first time to attend a singing competition.
I was very nervous before my singing.

This day is my eye-opening day.
I have seen a lot of people who are really good at singing.
Their voice were beautiful, and their acting on the stage were really perfect.
It's looked like that they were not afraid of singing in front of the audiences.
But as a matter of fact, when it's my turn to sing the song, I didn't feel nervous.
I think the reason is that I have prepared my song for a long time.
So I was not nervous.

Innermost thoughts before singing --->



WOW!!! It's my turn... Exciting!!!!!!!! --->



I think that it's a good experience for me to level up my courage!
I've learned a lot!!!
If I have another chance to perform in front of people, I think I will try to do my best!!!
Like a saying goes, "No guts, no glory!!!"

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

yoyoyoyoyo~~~

陽光街街神 提到...

科科科科科~~~