Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年4月22日 星期二

Not in a good mood...

Damn it!
I shouldn't fool around all the time.
Why can't I concentrate on my studying?
There are too many things to do in this semester.
But if I can control my time schedule, I wouldn't be so tired.

This semester, I studied always at the day before the quiz.
Every time I studied, I burned the mid night oil.
It's really tired...
I couldn't stand it anymore!
But every time I noticed that, I just couldn't stop doing that.
I couldn't quit this bad habit.
Damn it!

Take the Electric Quiz today for example, I did bad again.
Why?
Maybe my partner and I were both careless.
I can't blame my partner, because I didn't do well either.
I did felt unhappy, sometimes angry.
But I couldn't express my feeling in front people.
I don't want to hurt my friends, so I have to swallow it!
OH! Toooooooooooooooooooo Bad!!!

---------------------------------------------------

From now on, I should quit playing computer games.
But in reality, it's impossible.
So I have to do it step by step.
I should read more books! Not only novels can I read.Magazines or some illustrious people's speech are good for me!
I should do something valuable! Not playing all the time. I can learn something that I'm interesting in, like 3Dmax that my brother gave me.

Most important of all, I should learn well in class.
What I learned from the professor are very important.
I must review what I learn at that day.
Just like my father always said, "Don't put off till tomorrow what should be done today."

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

i'm sorry about being your partner!! i cant help u even that i
canont do it very well!!

i ever try to do well hard!!

but my personailty make me lazzy!!

i'm sorry about my awful performances in eletric class!!

陽光街街神 提到...

It's not all your faults.
I was sorry about being angry with you. I was not who I was before.
I once had a high EQ, but...
I don't know why I become a bad temper man.I'll improve myself.I promise!