Older Blogs Review

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog

2008年3月22日 星期六

Please Show Your Respect!

I have put up with your acting for a long time.
But I cannot see any improvement in your acting.
I hate someone using my stuffs without telling me!
But you just did it!
I think you have a pair of white eyes, because you never notice other people's feeling!
You can listen to your music with your lovely headphone but you didn't.
You can sing when other people are not studying but you didn't.
You can make a joke with others but please do not do it over!
I know you are a kind man, and generous in giving people a hand.
But I think there is something you need to know.
When other people say "NO", that means they don't want you to do it anymore and you should STOP!!!
Please take notice of the situation and the atmosphere around you.
Maybe the people around you are studying or doing their own job.
They need to concentrate or not to be bothered.
At that time, you can't speak loudly even singing.
You should turn down the volume of the song you're listening.
Most important of all, DO NOT USE THE STUFFS WITHOUT TELLING THE OWNER!
That is what I care for!
If you really need to use the thing, please remember to inform the owner.
Or make sure that the thing you use is as good as it was before and let the owner completely not knowing that someone once used his/her thing!
I hope you can quit your bad habits.
It is good for your friends and also good for yourself!

By the way, if someday you saw this, please do not think I'm blaming you.
I just want you to know what I am thinking about your acting.That's all.

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

雖然你很生氣......可是"白目"這英文讓我笑了~~~~別生氣ㄝ

陽光街街神 提到...

也不算生氣啦~
只是一看到我的東西被動過
心理不是滋味就是了~